Sunday, March 14, 2010

The sound of music...my music!

So I have a show tonight. Not sure who is going to show up. She (date girl) told me last week she'd love to see me play. But she's weird. Not weird, just hard to read. We talk sporadically. I've backed off, a lot. But she texted me again yesterday. Said she was sick, which I kinda believe but kinda don't. I can't decide. I feel like maybe she doesn't wanna come to my show and that'd be a good excuse. But she still told me god luck for my show last night. Girls are damn confusing. These stupid ass games. I wonder if i play games and don't realize it? Maybe it's not a conscious thing for everyone. Could I be so wrapped up in my own life i don't realize how my actions are affecting others? Yeah, that sounds pretty likely.


Ok fast forward like 10 hours. I forgot to post this when I first wrote it, and now the night has come and gone and so has my show. It went well, but I was right. Date Girl was  no show. Not surprised. Her loss, I was onnn point tonight! haha Ok my eyes burn, but let's talk more about dating tomorrow, k? Ok goodinght.

No comments:

Post a Comment