Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Still not out...but it's only day one!

Coming out is about so much more than just pride. I'm not ashamed that I like women. But I feel like I'm still trying to accept it sometimes. There are so many people who wouldn't understand and I don't know if I'd be able to explain it to them. How do you come out when you don't know what you're coming out as? I'm just me.

I will say, one of the best things about not "looking gay" is that no one knows or expects me to be checking them out. But I totally am. All day long. Ha. See I'm just like everyone else. A big ole perv with sex on the brain. Of course, I'm also looking at these women and thinking, hmm..I wonder if they are funny, smart, etc. That's how I know I'm not a man, I just occasionally think like one.

Anyways, I'm about to leave for work now, where I am totally straight. I can't imagine being out at work. Like I don't have enough awkward moments to get me through the day, let me talk to the girl who goes to church every weekend about my lifestyle 'choices.' No thanks. So I'll post more later. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment