Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dear Diary

It's scary how amazing she is. Honestly, the more i get to know her, the more i am around her, I find something new to be truly amazed with. How did this happen? How did I get so lucky? It's pretty awesome and amazing and...ok enough corny shit. Let me catch you up on what's been happening (in no particular order...)

So, first things first. The reason I haven't posted in a while is because I haven't been home to. I'd say I sleep at O.C.'s place 4-5 times a week. And if I do sleep at home I get in late and pass out. It's not an excuse. But it is a good transition into my next topic. Remember my post about being on the same page sex-drive wise? And also the one about taking things slow and O.C. being worth the wait? Well, without making anyone feel too uncomfortable, I will say this: We are and she absolutely was! And now we can't stop (who would want to?) Haha sorry TMI. But let me just say this one thing and then I'll drop it. Ok, two things actually. One, being emotionally invested in somebody makes the sex 10000x better and Two, I never knew it could be this good! Ok moving on...

So, I met her mom the other night. Nice segue right? Well it was awkward for me too! It happened in the most ridiculous way possible. Absolutely not planned and totally caught us both off guard. Now that it's over, it's hilarious. But while it was happening, I was totally freaked out!  So, it was our anniversary (i know is said 4/22 was our anniversary in the last post, but my sister and her bf's anniversary is on 4/22 and that's weird to share the day. Plus it was so close to midnight on the 22nd, we just decided to round up and give ourselves our own day). So it was around 10:30pm or so and we were celebrating...accordingly ... and then after we were just laying in bed about to fall asleep. All of a sudden we hear this scratching and commotion at the front door. Now, O.C. lives close to downtown so while it's not ghetto, it is more urban than say, where I live. Naturally, we're both freaked out as to what the noise was. So we walk over, and she peers through the blinds, expecting to see an intruder and who is it but her MOM! She had a spare key and was struggling to get it working. As O.C. says, it was the slowest break-in attempt in history. So apparently her mom texted her announcing her arrival that night be we were so distracted she didn't even both to check her phone. I didn't know what to do or how to act. I even offered to leave but she said no stay, relax. So I did. Her mom came in, i said Hi thanks for scaring the crap out of us, and O.C. said i was her friend. She was very nice and thanked me for giving up my spot on the couch and bunking with O.C. for the night. Hahaha, not a problem I said. And it wasn't. Turns out, her room has a door, so we used it. And then Got. It. Onnnnn. Hahah TMI again, sorry.

So yeah, in the last week, I changed my anniversary date, met her mom, and continue to be impressed by everything about her. I'd say things are going very well. Thanks for the patience my loyal followers. I must go to bed now before my eyes explode. I'm a tad sleep deprived these days... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment