Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Look how freaking cute my girlfriend is!

I've been having some long, looong days at work. Literally and also just stressful ones that feel longer than they actually are. Yesterday, right before i left the office O.C. texted me telling me she was cooking dinner for us tonight and not to argue (Sidebar: the night before, she shared her frozen pizza with me at 9pm cuz i hadn't eaten all day and i argued because she pays for all her own food and is on a budget and i didn't want to take from her but she insisted). So i get to her place around 6:30, and as I walk in, the smell in the air alone made me hungry! I walked into the kitchen and what did i see but the cutest little set up ever. See pictures below.

Appetizer
Main Course
Cutest home made dinner on the patio ever in history

So freaking cute! She made spaghetti, and fresh asparagus, and had 3 diff types of cheeses w/ red grapes, and bread with butter and spreadable garlic, and all topped off with a glass of champagne. Ahh! How did I get so lucky??? I was only there for 30 seconds before I forgot all about my stressful day at work. She makes me smile constantly, treats me so well, cracks me up, gives me affection, confidence, encouragement, and now home cooked meals?? If someone told me 6 months ago I would meet someone who even had two of these qualities, I would have brushed them off in a heartbeat. And now here I am, not settling, not taking what I can get; but getting what I deserve. I am so happy. Thank God for O.C.!

No comments:

Post a Comment