Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TMI? Sorry if it is..

I apologize in advance for what I'm about to tell you, but it's an issue that has to be addressed...

So, I'm starting to realize that I have a very high sex drive. Like, higher than most people I'm pretty sure. The more people I meet and talk to, the more I realize that I am not like the others, haha. I think about sex all the time, I'm ready to go all the time, and I'm pretty much game for anything. Now, don't get it twisted, just because all of the above is true does not mean I am A. getting it all the time or B. going out of my way to find it. I really enjoy sex and with the right person, love to have myself a gay (haha get it) ole time. But I don't NEED it to get through the day. Well, let me specify, I don't need to be hooking up with someone to get through the day. I make it work..if ya know what I mean. lol. Oh man, now I know it's TMI!

Being on the same page sexually is important in a relationship. Some of my best friends and I have very different views on sex. Which is okay because it's really not an issue since we have a platonic relationship, but it just goes to show you how different preferences and opnions can be. What if I'm too much for someone? Or if someone isn't enough for me? That could really put an uncomfortable weight on the relationship. And I'm not saying sex is everything, but it's definitely something.

I'm definitely not trying to bring it up with O.C. yet. We have barely even kissed since our first date, and because I like her so much, I definitely don't want her to get the impression that I'm only out for one thing. I really don't even let myself think about her like that too much. I have to earn her. I like that. I respect that. And if we get to that point, well... I'll be ready. Until then, i pretend like i don't have these raging hormones and desires to get it onnnn 24/7.

Ok I'll stop talking about this now..

No comments:

Post a Comment