Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Good first impression- check!

So O.C. met two of my best friends this weekend. I was excited about it actually (and only a little nervous because i really wanted them to get along). But mostly just excited, because I thought they would. And they did. We went to this trendy lounge/restaurant and got drinks and dinner. Everyone got along. And laughed. And told stories. And bonded. Historically speaking, my friends haven't always approved of my romantic interests (rightfully so), but I knew I picked a winner this time. And the feedback afterwards was positive. What a relief!

She's meeting some of my other friends tonight for a "Run for the Border" cinco de mayo race/drinking fun. Haha who combines running and beer? We do. Gosh I'm just so happy with how things are going. What the hell was I thinking with all this complicated crap before? This is definitely the way to go. Stable, healthy relationships are it, people!

OK I'll write more later. I have stuff to do. Happy Cinco de mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment